Quotes

I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see. - John Burroughs

Saturday, November 12, 2011

A Little Bit of Me

I had no idea how to start this blog. There are so many things I want to write about, but none of them seemed right for my first ever entry in a blog. Congrats to me finally getting this done. I have been putting this off forever. This blog is just little thoughts and ideas of mine that pop into my head and I just have to get them down. Might as well do it in a blog. So, to start of my first entry, I thought it would be nice to tell a little more about myself to those of you who don't know me. So here we go! The first thing I should start out with is my family. There is a lot of them. I have 7 siblings. 4 wonderful older brothers, and 3 darling sister. There is Matthew, Nathan, Rex, and Shane for the boys. Shannon, Cailan, and Megan for the girls. All older than me, but I don't mind. Rex, Shane, Shannon, Cailan, and Megan are all my step siblings. Nathan is my half brother, and Matthew is my full brother. I know its a lot, but I love all of them. I have family all over the place. Tennessee, Arizona, California, Hawaii, Wyoming, Colorado, New York, see all over the place.
Recognize any of these people? I'll give you one hint. Megandandymade.blogspot.com and everydaylovely.blogspot.com Yes those two wonderful girls who do those blogs are my step sisters! Meg and her husband Andy are on the left. Cailan and her husband are on the right. And all my favorite nieces and nephews are squished in the middle. Rex is in the middle and my step mom Sherrel is next to him. All in all, a beautiful family. I have to say Meg and Cailan were the ones who got me started on this blog. I read their blogs quite often and enjoy their's so much I though I would join in all the fun too. Thank you wonderful sisters! Now on to me. I love photography! I think it is amazing. My uncle is a professional photographer, and I have to say he is the one that got me hooked on it. When I was little I didn't think twice about it. Now that I'm older I have looked more at my uncle's work, taken tons of pictures, and have gotten positive feedback. So I am now very interested in photography and I think it is an amazing gift to us people. Another thing I love is cooking. I love love love to cook. Being able to make tasty good looking food, seems like a dream to me. Cooking is in my blood, my dad is an extremely good cook, my other uncle is amazing at it to. So growing up with amazing cooks all around me, how could I not like it! I have made some recipes of my own and have always gotten positive feed back. A cook book is in the making, so don't worry about me losing all the good recipes. I also love acting. I think having the chance to be a different person is so amazing. In acting you can be anybody, and you can escape the real world for a bit. I also love quotes, there is a quote for everything. The last thing about me you should know is, I love God, my family, and my friends. Without those three things you can't have life. They are the most important things to me in the world. So in the future you can expect to see my family, pictures I have taken, quotes that inspire me, recipes that bring joy to life, and just a bunch of useless facts and things I like. My name is Celeste, I hope you enjoy my blog.

1 comment:

  1. YAY! you have a blog! i'm so excited to read what you write and i'm so happy to have you as a sister! :) Can't wait to see your pictures, cooking creations and everything else you share! so fun.

    ReplyDelete