Quotes

I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see. - John Burroughs

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas! Part 3! The true meaning!

So we have finally reached Christmas, it could'nt have come faster...until next year. I could'nt sleep at all last night. Really, I think I got an hour maybe 2 tops. It was worth it though, it was an amazing day. My grandparents, great grandmother, and sister shannon with her boyfriend. It was a blast! Presents,food, and games! I will blog about that in a few days. Tonight i wanted to talk about what Christmas really means. Do you know? It is Jesus birthday. Our saviors coming to us. On this day a child given by God was born. This year think about what you have, and thank God for all of it. He loves us so much he gave his only son to save us. My other challenge for you this year is yo read the Bible and they story of Christmas, Jesues birth. Why do you think they call it Christ-mas

No comments:

Post a Comment