Quotes

I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see. - John Burroughs

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve!

The day before Christmas, the night where we stay up late finshing presents, decorations, putting cookies out for santa, and making more food. O, and dont forget Christmas Eve church service! This Eve I spent it at church and locked in my room with my new Taylor Swift cd "Speak Now"! (Thanks Paul!!) Christmas isnt just about getting though, it's about giving and being with your family. This year I really though about how much my family loves me and how much I love them, even if we are spread out. This year my gift is love and thankfullness to all my family. I would never be me if it wasnt for you! So before you go to bed waiting for santa, I challenge you this...I challenge you all to tell how much you love somebody, even if you are not with them right now. I know im doing it! Have a merry Christmas Eve filled with love. Thanks for reading! Love, Celestial off my ipod!

No comments:

Post a Comment